At Sask Compassion we try our best to get orders out the same day they are placed. We pride ourselves on a quick turn around time from order placement to package shipment. Unfortunately, once your package is in the hands of Canada Post we lose all control. Over 98% of our packages are delivered on time (if not early) and without issue. But there are instances where packages just go missing. In these instances we want you to know that we will ensure your access to medicine:
If an order is undelivered and deemed "unrecoverable" by Canada Post, we will send you a 1 x replacement package, free of charge (up to a maximum of $300.00).
We provide this service so you can shop for your medicine without worrying if it will arrive.
To initiate a shipping claim with us:
- Please wait at least 5 business days after your order has been shipped. The majority of packages that do not show up on time are simply late.
- Contact our Customer Support and let us know your package has not arrived; firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will start our own internal investigation into the issue.
- If our investigation results in no findings, and your package does not turn up by five business days after we have filed the investigation, we will issue a one-time replacement package (up to $300.00).
- Please note that we may request an alternate address to send the package to
- If the original package does turn up in that time we will ask that you not accept delivery of the replacement package so it is returned to us.
Other shipping policies:
- We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal delays.
- If you provide an incorrect address and your package is returned to us, you will be required to re-send the shipping fee. Once we receive the shipping fee and the original package back in the mail we will re-send it out to you.