Halley’s Comet is a patented cultivar (a plant variety that has been produced in cultivation by selective breeding) with a 1:1 THC:CBD ratio for the healing benefits of CBD with the pain-relieving benefits of THC. Research so far suggests having found that 1:1 THC:CBD ratio provides the most therapeutic relief across wide categories of illnesses, with only minor side effects. This proportion of cannabinoids is having the best effect on sleep, pain and muscle spasms reduction, and it is under research for the treatment of autism, cancer, fibromyalgia, and skin diseases. The relaxation comes with very light high effect and little euphoria.
Articles in this section
- Cannabis Bioavailability
- Selecting Your Medicinal Cannabis Delivery Method
- Dried Cannabis - How Much To Take And When?
- Oils - General Dosing Guideline
- How Much CBD Should I Take?
- How Much Should I Take When Ingesting Edibles?
- How Much Should I Take When Ingesting Cannabis Capsules For The First Time?
- How Do I Figure Out How Many Mgs Are In 1 mL ( Or Gram) Of My Product?
- Halley's Comet
- Pet Product Dosing Guidelines - How Much To Give And When?