- "Concentrates are packed with cannabinoids found in dried flowers. The potency of concentrates can reach up to 90 percent, which is why many people, even seasoned cannabis users, have had unpleasant experiences when they first try them. When consumed carefully and in moderation, concentrates can be used by both medical and recreational users." Read more here.
- "Compared to cannabis in raw plant form, cannabis concentrates offer a more potent high, quicker onset of action, and a wider range of consumption methods. Depending on your consumption preferences and tolerance level, the ideal dose can vary widely from person to person and even product to product." Read more here.
- "Measuring a dab can be a daunting task to anybody who is inexperienced with cannabis concentrates. Be it a wax, shatter, sap, or anything in between, most hash oils are served up in one gram and/or half gram portions." Read more here.
- "Medical and recreational cannabis users find shatter a new and unique experience. Shatter’s high cannabinoid concentrations allow users to get a tremendously large hit that offers faster and stronger relief from symptoms like severe pain." Read more here.
- "When it comes to the “how” of the process, waxes and other similar concentrates are usually whipped, stirred, or even shaken during several stages of the production process. This irritates the individual molecules within the extract, resulting in a final product that is more creamy or cloudy in appearance and texture. Shatter, on the other hand, is not irritated during the process- this results in a more translucent appearance" Read more here.
- “It’s time to push your concerns aside and give this implement a chance. There are myriad benefits of cannabis oil syringes. First, syringes usually come in a variety of volumes. Many have their volume indicated in marks on the body of the syringe, giving you relative measurements for dosage.” Read more here.