You've placed your order, sent your e-transfer, but you haven't heard anything from us and would like to know what's up...
Where to find order status:
If you would like to check the status of your order you can do so from your account:
- Ensure you are logged in
- Navigate to: Saskatchewan Compassion - My Account - Orders
- All of your orders will be listed along with their status
What does each status mean?
Now that you've found your order status, what does it mean? Order status' are as follows:
- On hold - We've received your order! If you've sent payment and your status still says on hold it means we're working through a backlog of orders and will be matching your payment to your order shortly.
- Payment received - We've matched your e-transfer to your order and it is in line for processing.
- Processing - Our warehouse is working on picking, packing, and prepping your package for shipment.
- Completed - Your order is ready to be shipped! You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number for Canada Post.
If you still have any questions please feel free to reach out to us via our contact page here